As always we are working to ensure your happiness and here's how we intend to do it...
Care and consideration for you and your car
- Work competently and in your best interests
- Treat you as a valued individual and respect and care for your property
A flexible and convenient service
- Provide flexibility and choice of dates and times for booking and collection
- Ensure our price will be all-inclusive for the work we agree to undertake
- Endeavour to diagnose a vehicle defect within 24 hours of the vehicle being presented to us
- Offer free collection and delivery within a 10 mile radius (up to 20 minutes drive time) for pre-bookings
- Provide a courtesy car or arrange onward mobility if your vehicle is to be kept overnight
Expertise and attention to detail with no surprises
- Complete the work as agreed with you
- Always gain your authority if any additional work is required
- Keep you informed of progress and advise you when your car is ready
- Complete a complimentary visual health check if your vehicle is left with us and include a professional recommendation of:
- Any components that require replacing immediately
- The point at which any part of your car should be re-checked in the near future
- Check for any warrantable product enhancements recommended by ŠKODA and perform these free of charge
- Always use genuine ŠKODA parts and accessories
- Wash your car following a Service
A clear explanation of our work
- Ensure our invoice matches the booking price
- Provide a full explanation of work completed and any charges made
- Communicate clearly in an open and honest way avoiding jargon
- Review the vehicle condition report and explain all work completed
- Where possible, perform a walkaround of the vehicle with you
- Value your feedback and will encourage you to complete our Your Opinion Counts survey so you can tell us what you liked and how we can improve further
Advantages of ŠKODA used cars
Understandably, a lot of people are a little nervy when buying a used car. Here at Progress ŠKODA we are an APPROVED ŠKODA retailer, so this is sure to take the uncertainty out of buying a used ŠKODA. We offer a whole host of checks, warranties and the like, so you don’t have to worry about anything but choosing the right car for you.
Our APPROVED used vehicle programme includes the following:
Manufacturer and/or ŠKODA APPROVED warranty
If you’re buying a car that’s less than six years of age with less than 72,000 miles on the clock you’ll automatically receive a 12 month warranty. Older cars which have a maximum of 100,000 miles on the clock come with a minimum of 3 months’ warranty. Warranties will either be the remainder of Manufacturer's warranty, a ŠKODA APPROVED warranty or a combination of the two.
You can also extend the warranty period at the time of buying, giving you even more worry-free driving time.
A year’s free Manufacturer and/or ŠKODA APPROVED Assistance
Again, if your car has yet to reach its sixth birthday and has covered less than 72,000 miles, you’ll benefit from 12 months’ Manufacturer and/or ŠKODA APPROVED Assistance. If your car breaks down, one phone call will get you back on the move. Cover operates 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Terms and conditions apply. Please contact us for further details.
ŠKODA APPROVED multi-point vehicle inspection check
Just so you know your used ŠKODA is in good shape, our fully qualified technicians will give it a comprehensive workshop check before it’s delivered to you.
Vehicle status checks
We arrange for a third party to investigate your vehicle’s history and mileage, to make sure you don’t get any nasty surprises – like discovering there are outstanding finance payments owed on it or it’s been stolen or written off previously.
Please contact us if you would like further information.
Motor Industry Code of Practice
By subscribing to the Motor Industry Code of Practice for Service and Repair, this demonstrates Progress Skoda’s commitment to operate as a responsible dealership. Motor Codes is approved by Government as a Consumer ADR body under the Alternative Dispute Resolution for Consumer Disputes (Competent Authorities and Information) Regulations 2015. If a consumer remains dissatisfied and the dispute cannot be settled, we refer you to Motor Codes Ltd who are prepared to engage with you through the ADR procedure. Further details can be found at www.motorcodes.co.uk or you can contact their Advice Line on 0800 692 0825.
For more information on the legal changes click here
Visit our Motor Codes sites